Your options for helping HooRWA include:
- Donations of equipment
- Donations of stock
- Underwriting general operations or specific projects
Feel free to call or e-mail us with your questions and ideas!
Like us on Facebook!
Your membership supports–
- Water quality tests, and other studies of river health (our underfunded state agencies can’t do it all)
- River cleanups
- Trail maintenance
- Education programs and special events for all ages
- Community rafting
- Work for better river access
- The annual State of the River Conference
- Speaking out for sound policies and practices
Your benefits include–
- A quarterly newsletter, plus e-mail bulletins
- Early registration for raft trips
- Invitations to programs, walks, paddles,and workshops
- Discounts on HooRWA items
- Being part of a group that is looking after our rivers and streams.
Join by mail instead: Printable Membership Form